Summer Refresher - Grapefruit Cider Mimosa
This cocktail pairs perfectly with our Summer Dessert Collection! We carry both Kings and Spies and Temperance Eden, so you can easily whip this drink up at home while you dive in to your dessert box.
Here's what you'll need:
- your favourite cider - Our go to is Sea Cider Kings and Spies
- fresh grapefruit juice
- optional for garnish: grapefruit wedge and lavender
This recipe was shared to us, and was created by the makers of Sea Cider themselves. We would like to thank them for making this delicious drink and give them all the credit for this one!
Check our all their amazing cider cocktails here.
Grapefruit Cider Mimosa:
- Cider - We use Sea Cider Kings and Spies, for a non-alcoholic version we recommend Sea Cider Temperance Eden
- Grapefruit Juice
- Optional garnish: lavender flower sprig
- Fill a glass with ice
- Pour cider over ice, and fill glass halfway
- Top off with grapefruit juice and stir
- Garnish with a wedge of grapefruit, a stem of lavender or any other edible decorative flower you like.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy!